Tuesday, May 30, 2017

HSS #265 Congrats

It's sketch challenge time at Hand Stamped Sentiments.
Click over to HSS #265 see the cards made by the entire of the design team.
I thought I would try something out and to my surprise it worked out great.  I very lightly brushed a little water on a piece of Wood Texture DSP and then stamped it with the swoosh image from the Sunshine Sayings Stamp Set.  I brushed and moved the ink before it had time to dry with an Aqua Painter for a white background wash and to me it's so cool looking.  
Stamps:  Sunshine Sayings
Inks:  Berry Burst and Whisper White
Framelits:  Flourishing Framelits
Papers:  Early Espresso, Soft Sky, Berry Burst, and Pear Pizzazz Card Stocks, Gold Glimmer, and Wood Textures DSP (new)
Accessories:  Gold Metallic Thread, Gold Wink of Stella, Gold Sequin Trim, Aqua Painter, and Glitter Enamel Dots (new)
 Here is a closer look at the Whisper White watercoloring.

No comments:

Post a Comment