Wednesday, May 31, 2017

See What's Inside!

I like this card front, but I am loving' what I did with the inside.  Scroll down to see my favorite combination of details for this early summer style card.
 Here is a list of what I have used for this card:

Stamps:  Eastern Beauty
Inks:  Early Espresso
Papers:  Crumb Cake & Whisper White Card Stocks with Succulent Garden DSP
Framelits/Thinlits:  Eastern Medallion, Layering Squares
Accessories:  Lace Doilies, Sending Love Embellishments, Basic Pearls
 Now, here it is ... an inside view of my card.  Sweet don't cha think?  Literally, I put the inside together with scraps on my stamp table.  The Fine Tip Glue came in real handy for adhering the wooden open heart accent.  And, I have to say I was really diggin' how the greeting fit just right inside the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment