- Stamps - Hi and Hello
- Inks - Chocolate Chip Classic, Pretty in Pink Classic
- Cardstocks - Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
- DSP - Berry Bliss
- Accessories - Pretties Kit, 5/8" Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds
Friday, February 29, 2008
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Seeing spots is a good thing especially when they are stamped! This is my very first post. I hope you enjoy and visit often to see to new spots, of ink.
This card's focal point technique is what I call two-step watercoloring. In person the card is super gorgeous.
Do you want to learn more about how I achieved the look of the focal point? After my Technique Time class held Friday, March14th I'll post the exact process for this two-step watercolor technique.
All supplies are from Stampin' Up! they are:
- Stamps - Essence of Love, Pretty Petals
- Brush Markers - Bashful Blue, Almost Amethyst, Mellow Moss
- Vanilla Craft Ink
- Cardstocks - Almost Amethyst, Brocade Blue, Mellow Moss
- Accessories - Twill Tape, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter