Friday, May 26, 2017

#TGIF109 Spotlight Rochelle Blok

An amazing starmper/card maker/designer is being spotlighted in this week's #TGIF109 Challenge.  Seriously, I know for sure that I can check out Rochelle Blok's and be fully inspired to create something myself.
The other morning I was scrolling through lots of Rochelle's posts and I noticed her awesome blending of hues of pink with stylish neutrals.  She uses deep magenta pinks with black, white, chocolate, or even kraft.  Sometimes she mixes coral tones with grey and ivory and does it with such ease and perfection.  I also love her passion for gold--what girl doesn't?  She tucks it here and there and layers it with total finesse.
For my spin and a Rochelle inspired card I have used some brand new products that are super SUPER COOL! The Eastern Palace Suite is amaze balls.  I have two new best friends and their names are Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers and the Eastern Medallion Thinlet Dies.  Wowza, the two combined are so much fun to use.  
Just to give you a quick bit of info the papers are Wood Textures and the Eastern Palace DSPs along with Early Espresso, Berry Blast, Pink Pirouette, Dapper Denim, and Very Vanilla Card Stocks.  There is even a layer of Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper.
Thanks for stopping by today and do be sure to head over to TGIF to see all the beautiful cards made by the Design Team.




No comments:

Post a Comment