Friday, March 3, 2017

#TGIF97 - Color Challenge - Hey Chick

Hooray it's Friday!!!  That means it's also time for another challenge at TGIF.  This week we are challenging card makers to a trio of colors that are some of my favorites.  We are stampin' with Bermuda Bay (my fav), Calypso Coral, and So Saffron in the #TGIF97 color challenge.
I have created an egg carton box that is simply sweet and perfect for some chocolates that I plan to stuff inside.
#tgifc97 Color Combo, Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Bermuda Bay
These egg carton boxes are super easy to dye any color you want.  Just add rubbing alcohol to a Stampin' Mister add several drops of ink, shake it up, and spritz the carton.  I used Bermuda Bay Ink Refill, about eight drops.
I like to use the watercolor paper for lots of things like boxes, card fronts, and tags.  I has a great weight and feel.  I especially love the balance of the thick and textural egg cartons with watercolor paper.  If you look close you will see wisps of Gold Metallic Thread.
Is there a project in YOUR mind filled with teal, coral, and soft yellow?  Make it and share it.  Be sure to head over to the #TGIF97 color challenge to link up your latest creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment