Friday, April 5, 2024

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop "Memorable Meadows"


Welcome, welcome, welcome to our Memorable Meadows A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop. I'm so happy you are here at my SeeingINKspots Blog today to check out a few of my alternative projects using this Kit. I like to call these alternatives "Up!STYLING" my Paper Pumpkin. 


This month's Kit was jam packed with awesomeness. For this first card I add a few die cuts. I die cut two leaves using the Love of Spring Dies, the dies that have been designed to coordinate with the Jan-Mar PP Kits. This four-piece die set has seen lots of use from me. I have loved all four shapes. I also die cut a Pecan Pie fence. The fence die is found in the Garden Meadows Dies, which are from the Meandering Meadows Suite Collection. The entire collection coordinates with this month's PP Kit. I truly love it with Stampin' Up! coordinates products.


The layer behind the greeting is one of the Gorgeous Grape vellum rectangles from the PP Kit. I think the steely grey purple is cool and a fun mix with the Gorgeous Grape Cardstock leaves and the purple vellum leaves.


This little goodie pouch is part box and part sour cream container. I made a box bottom and then wrapped it with a 5 1/2" x 6" piece of Meandering Meadows DSP. To top it all off I added a cluster of elements on top of one of the wooden elements from the PP Kit.



This is my favorite alternative. In real life this shimmers and shines with Wink of Stella and the colors are so happy and soothing.



I have to say a big "thank you" for stopping by today. We'll be back next month with more alternative Paper Pumpkin projects. For now, be sure to hop on over to our next stamper.

No comments:

Post a Comment