Monday, December 4, 2023

Artisan Post #18 - Secret Santas


The 2023 Artisan Design Team did some "Secret Santa stamping." To kick off the spirit of the season we each drew names and then cased a project made by the name of the person we drew. I drew the coolest name ever! I love her stampin' style, however it was hard to pick one project of hers because they are all so filled with fabulous details. Can you guess who I cased?


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Berdien Weideveld! I tried to channel Berdien's impeccable style. I layered circles and squares to set the stage for layers of playful flowers and a cheerful bee.

Products Used
  • Bee My Valentine Bundle
  • Petal Park Bundle
  • Sentimental Park Dies
  • Stylish Shapes Dies
  • Garden Walk DSP
  • More Dazzling Specialty Paper
  • Cardstocks: Wild Wheat, Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Mossy Meadow, & Basic White
  • Inks: Wild Wheat, Flirty Flamingo, & Mossy Meadow
  • Dark Petal Pink Stampin' Blend (for the bee's cheeks)
  • Blooming Pearls, gold color
  • Wink of Stella




No comments:

Post a Comment