Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Let the Fun Begin Sketch Challenge


I'm always up for a sketch challenge and that's what we have over at Hand Stamped Sentiments. This sketch is open to all kinds of possibilities. I will say I see a tombstone when I look at the graphic. It's a good thing that when I brought the layout to life it no longer looked like a grave marker. 


For this card I used the Delicate Desert Suite Collection and a few added supplies: my card base is Pool Party, there's a bit of Linen Thread, and I added several Genial Gems. All other papers, dies, and stamps are from the collection.

I slightly altered my take on the sketch to fit the elements of my card. The greeting felt too squished to place it in the bottom right corner. And that's the fun of challenges. They are designed to inspire your creative process and if you decide to change things up you can do it. There are no sketch challenge police.










1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth, I love this set used in these colors. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete