Sunday, March 5, 2023

Petal Park for Monday Montage


Have you created anything using the Petal Park Bundle? The stamp and punch combo is such a treat. You get three flowers in one stamp and you can punch them all out with one squeeze. For today's Monday Montage Blog Hop I am sharing a spring colored "thank you" card showcasing the Petal Park Bundle and several other Jan-Apr Mini Catalog products.


I have included the Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder (a must have), the Sentimental Park Dies, and the Something Fancy Bundle. Also I used scraps from my desk which were cut from Stitched Rectangles and Basic Borders Dies. This is one of those cards where you create to your hearts content. 


I do believe the inside of the card needs to be just as pretty. Everything I used for the interior of the card I used on the front. I didn't add any new product. The background stamps are from Petal Park and the label and greeting are from the Something Fancy Bundle.


Okay folks that's it for me today. Next up is Emily or you can work backwards and head over to Cheryl's blog. Enjoy and happy stampin'.





No comments:

Post a Comment