Sunday, February 19, 2023

A Dandy Owl Party for Monday Montage


I've made a cute card that I thought I would share for today's Monday Montage Blog Hop. This card features a trio of owls having a birthday party. What makes this card fun and spunky is the mix of patterned paper layered behind the stamped and watercolored owls. There are two pieces of the Dandy Designs DSP. One as a rectangular layer and the second is a giant tag.


Here's a closer look at the Adorable Owls. I did a quick bit of watercoloring to bring these owls to life. First I stamped with waterproof black ink and then I painted with Smoky Slate, Balmy Blue, Coastal Cabana, and Mango Melody. I added Mango Melody flowers that I stamped using the Cup of Tea Stamp Set to add spots of contrasting color. To finish, I added Pastel Backed Adhesive Sequins, ribbon, and twine.


Hop along to Emily by clicking next or go back to Dani. Happy stampin' everyone.









No comments:

Post a Comment