Saturday, February 11, 2023

Artisan Post #2: Around the Bend


Here it is. My second Artisan Design Team post for the year. Our group was given the great assignment to create two projects featuring the Around the Bend Bundle. I had my eye on this Bundle when I first saw the Jan-April Mini Catalog and was thrilled to get to create with it.


I combined the Bundle with the Like an Animal Specialty DSP, Fine Glimmer Paper, and some of my very own hand-painted paper. Along with the Bundle I used several pieces from the Stylish Shapes Dies. Speaking of dies, my opinion is that the dies are the star of the Around the Bend Bundle.






Products Used
Around the Bend Bundle (Stamp Set and Dies)
Stylish Shapes Dies
Basic White, Soft Succulent, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Pool Party, and Vellum Cardstocks
Fine Shimmer Paper and Like an Animal 12" x 12" Specialty Paper (new in Jan-Apr Mini Catalog)
Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, Soft Suede, Soft Succulent, Fresh Freesia, and Blackberry Bliss Ink Pads
Soft Succulent, Crumb Cake, and Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blends
Essentials Baker's Twine | Gold Faceted Adhesive Backed Sequins | Wink of Stella



No comments:

Post a Comment