Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Halloween Treats

Welcome to a hauntingly Halloween themed challenge from Hand Stamped Sentiments.  For this challenge I have made a couple treats which I decked out with cats.  These are clean and simple in style and layers, but oh so cool.
I have a couple packs of the Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper from last year's Holiday Catalog left in my stash of supplies which were begging to be used.  The paper is gorgeous and adds such a huge pop of awesomeness to Halloween creations so I went for it.

I love the extra long Black Bakers Twine shoestring bow.  It adds a touch of what I am going to call "ugly."  Yes, I said ugly.  It's long and lanky like like spider legs and to me spider legs are ug lee!
These test tube treat holders are quite similar to those you have seen online except one thing.  I've added the most funky finishing touch--jeweled spider rings!  I picked up a pack of the orange and purple blinged out rings from the Dollar Tree and they are the absolute perfect size to fit the test tubes--pretty fun don't you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment