Sunday, October 22, 2017

Monday Montage and a Little Painted Harvest

It's time for Monday Montage and you know what?  I am thankful for the awesome opportunity I have to stamp and share with my Stampin' Up! friends as part of this group.  There's a good chance you arrived here from Dani's Thoughtful Corner where she shared some of her talent's with us all.  For my share I went with a fall feel.

I've grabbed the Painted Harvest stamp set to whip up a little something with an autumn style.  The first image for the sunflower in this two-step set was stamped with Dapper Denim and the second with Island Indigo.  The flower centers are Early Espresso and the leaves are Old Olive.  
My next step is my favorite part of the card.  I pre-inked the Wood Plank TIEF with Crumb Cake ink and then ran my stamped sunflowers through the Big Shot.  Seriously, for me, that was the step that just makes this card way more interesting.
Here is another look at the embossing with a pre-inked folder.  Pretty cool don't you think?
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy all nine stops on the hop.
Next up is the very fabulous Julie Warnick!


No comments:

Post a Comment