Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Colors Challenge A"MUSE"ment

For this saturated warm summer color challenge palette from Hand Stamped Sentiments, I found great inspiration from my long time friend Dena Rekow.   She made the cutest, or should I say stinkin' cutest, skunk card that I just had to use her and her card as my muse.  What fun it was to make this skunk using the Foxy Friends Stamp Set and the Fox Builder Punch.  This is no ordinary skunk though, she's not just black and white she is Blackberry Bliss (retired) and Whisper White.
A bit of info for this card to let you know...The DSP came from the Serene Scenery 6" x 6" stack.  The little Crushed Curry flowers were punched from the Tree Builder Punch.  The greeting was stamped using the Labeler Alphabet which I then did a quick fussy cut using my Paper Snips.

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute!!! Love the blackberry skunk with her sweet little yellow blossoms! What a fun scene!

    ReplyDelete