Sunday, August 7, 2016

Monday Montage #75

I have pretty things to share for today's Monday Montage Hop.  I mentioned earlier that I am a huge fan of the Thoughtful Branches Bundle, so here is another look at more of what I have been creating using the limited offer exclusive stamp set and framelits.
For the hydrangea I inked up the petal image with a mix of Wisteria Wonder and Marina Mist.  To mimic a full and bushy hydrangea I stamped the image several times and cut each of them out with the coordinating framelit.  Then I trimmed bits and pieces from two of the cut petals into sections that I could layer on top of the third full bunch of petals.  For the stem I added Pear Pizzazz and Cucumber Crush ink with an Aquapainter.  The hydrangea flower is layered on a panel of Black Glimmer Paper (retired) with touches of black and white striped paper from the Neutrals DSP Stack.
 
To Dara
To Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment