1. Fold a rectangle sheet of crepe paper in half and in half again for a total of eight layers.
2. Use a 1 1/4" Scallop Circle punch to punch eight layers all at once. Trust me it will punch with ease.
3. Spritz with Baja Breeze and water mix.
4. Add a Mini Brad to the center to hold all eight layers together.
5. Fluff each layer in toward the center.
6. Ta done!
SU!pplies for this card:
- Stamps: Feel Goods
- Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Grey, and Baja Breeze Stampin' Write Markers
- Papers: Baja Breeze and Whisper White card stocks, Twitterpated DSP
- Accessories: 1 1/4" Scallop Circle punch, Basic Rhinestones, Mini Brad, Stampin' Dimensionals
Have you heard about Create with Connie and Mary Card "Create"tions for All Occasions, it's not too late to join! What's Card "Create"tions for All Occasions all about?
- 3 weeks of FABULOUS card ideas - 18 different sets (not including our two Preview sets).
- Each SET is presented with 4 cards...one based on the weekly sketch, one the designers choice then one simple and one 'stepped up' version of the same card...so 4 cards for EACH set - 72 EXCLUSIVE card ideas NOT SEEN ANYWHERE ELSE!
- Each Saturday we will each do a small favor using the same set we use during the week as a bonus item. These WILL be displayed publicly but only subscribers will see the cards!
AND...are designers are: Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Elizabeth Price, Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson, and Deb Currier.