Tuesday, July 20, 2010

SWAP


I am leaving today for Convention! I am most excited to see my super awesome friends that I only get to see a couple times a year. I am also looking forward to meeting the other Artisan Awards winners, a little nervous, but excited. I am taking several swaps with me for different events. Pictured in this post is one of my swaps; this one is for my upline's dinner exchange. This card is so cool in person. The stamped image comes from a new set called Going Green. I painted the leaves in with vanilla craft re-inker and a blender pen. It gives a soft look and becomes quite opaque. This technique is great for achieving a coverage of a lighter color ink on dark cardstock.

DON'T FORGET our Artisan Award Winning Entries blog hop starting August 2nd!

1 comment:

  1. have so much fun at Convention! I hope it cools down here a little bit for you all.
    I was at the HQ last week and we were laughing at all the people running around looking at things like door handles - oddball things that they wanted to have 'just right' for the crowds. Brown paper was covering the windows to the display rooms, oh the mystery!!
    Im excited to try the letterpress.

    ReplyDelete