Sunday, July 18, 2010

Lovin' Decor Elements


I have always enjoyed getting decor elements and putting them on walls, mirrors, canvases, glass bowls and such. I put them where ever and I have no problem thinking of them as just a temporary decoration. When the season is over or I am just tired of the look I change things up with a new decor element. This project was quick and fun. I think it turned out super cool. The bird coordinates perfectly with the Always stamp set. I believe the added bling is the just the right touch to finish the tray.

ANNOUNCEMENT - Stop by to see the 2010-11 Stampin' Up! Artisan Award winning projects for a 2 week blog hop! Starts Monday, August 2nd, at 10AM EDT.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so pretty! How could I have not stumbled upon your blog before? Your projects are just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agree with Cindy....how come I've not visited before? GREAT project.....I am embarrassed to admit I have never used these before but after seeing this makes me want to! I'll be scouring my yard sales for an old tray. Hmmmm, maybe I already have one somewhere!

    ReplyDelete