Sunday, May 5, 2024

Monday Montage: Nature's Sweetness Suite


I have totally enjoyed creating hand-stamped cards using the Nature's Sweetness Suite Collection. That full suite of products was shared in the January-April Mini Catalog. One bundle from the collection has been carried over in the new Annual Catalog which was just released a few days ago.


I had some fun layering shapes to set the stage for the focal elements of my card. The large almond leaves image was die cut from the Nature's Sweetness DSP. I colored it with Pool Party, Soft Sea Foam, and Petal Pink Stampin' Blends. I really like the simplicity of the knot tied in the center of the Faux Leather Trim.


While the stamps and ink pads were out I added a bit of imagery to the inside of my card. My ink colors are Wild Wheat and Petal Pink.


Thanks for hopping with us today. There is more to see. Click on over to Emily's blog and see what she has been creating.





No comments:

Post a Comment