Friday, April 19, 2024

#TGIF469 Is About Butterflies


#TGIF469 is all about butterflies. We are using the inspiration graphic below for this week's challenge. Maybe the butterfly color inspire you or maybe you have some butterfly stamps and dies. I don't have any! But I do have the Sweet Thoughts Memories and More Card Pack and the coordinating Sweet Thoughts Memories and More Cards and Envelopes. 

For my card I used the two Sweet Thoughts products and the Everyday Essentials Dies. I die cut a rectangle and a circle from one of the cards from the pack to layer behind the big butterfly. The big butterfly is a die cut cardstock sticker. I used an Embossing Buddy to remove the stickiness and then used Mini Stampin' Dimensionals to attach the body/center of the butterfly to the card. I bent the wings upward to give them the look of being in flight. 







1 comment:

  1. So cheerful!! I love how you cut the gingham ribbon thinner.

    ReplyDelete