Friday, March 8, 2024

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop - Sweet Springtime


This past month's Sweet Springtime Paper Pumpkin Kit was AWESOME! I totally enjoyed the variety of elements, the stamps, the colors, the two sizes of cards, and the goodie box included in this Kit.


I created several alternate projects and I'm going to share them all with you today. Scroll down and check them all out.

This first card uses a portion of one of the boxes. I embossed it with one of the Basics Embossing Folders to disguise the scorelines. I also used a Stylish Shapes circle, a scrap sitting on my desk, and one of the flower dies from the Hooray for Surprises.


You can see this next card's focal point was put together with the bunny and chick images from the Kit's stamp set. These two images make this little stamp set AMAZING.


For this sweet slimline card I used only pieces from the Kit. You can't see it, but the white frame wraps over the back of the card.


With the addition of the "welcome baby" stamp I thought it would be fun to highlight that greeting. I made a card and a Square Pillow Box.




Thanks for being here to check out my Sweet Springtime Paper Pumpkin alternatives. Keep hopping to see more great projects featuring this amazing kit from February. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment