Friday, January 5, 2024

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop "All the Best"


Have you seen the All the Best Paper Pumpkin Kit from December? It is SO fabulous! All the bits and pieces are gorgeous, the card bases are fantastic, the stamp set is top notch, and the faceted gems are beautiful!! Seriously, this kit is AWESOME!


For this post I'm sharing a couple cards that I created with some leftover pieces from the kit and some cardstock scraps on my stamp desk.  For this first card I used a 5 1/2" x 11" Pebbled Path card base that I was going to use for a project and then changed my mind. It was already scored at 4 1/4" x 8 1/2" along the long edge so, I designed this bi-fold card around those existing scorelines.

For the card front I had a leftover printed card front from the Kit. I cut 1" off the edge and saved that for the inside. I tucked a piece of Vellum Cardstock on the left side and then tied a big shoestring bow with Linen Thread to solidify the vertical elements on my card front.


Here's a look at the card with the card front in the open position. The right side opens as well and the very inside includes a 4" x 51/4" Basic White panel and the 1" strip that I cut from the front.


I wanted to create a card that featured a bit more stampin' and more of the images from the Kit's stamp set. My ink colors include Daffodil Delight, Mossy Meadow, and Pebbled Path. To know where to stamp all the dandelions I first used a pencil to lightly trace the label. Once I was finished stamping I erased the pencil lines and then adhered the label.


For this card I based everything on Thick Basic White and then included some Champagne Rhinestones and Linen Thread.


Thanks for spending a few minutes with me today. There are more alternative projects to see so, click on the next blog and continue being inspired.







No comments:

Post a Comment