Thursday, November 9, 2023

Artisan Post #15 - Rustic Crate


The Rustic Crate Bundle was my Artisan Design Team assignment for October. I totally enjoy collecting vintage and antique accessories like soda bottle boxes, fruit crates, tin boxes and stuff like that. When I saw this stamp set and set of dies I was totally lovin' the 3D crate. 


I thought this card was pretty clever. I used the crate image to make a fence. And on that fence I added pumpkins and sunflowers. It reminds me of this house near where I lived growing up. Every fall they decorated their fence with a bunch of scarecrows and dried corn stalks.



The details included in the set of dies is super awesome. I love the wood grain, which I enhanced by pressing the die into an ink pad before I ran it through the Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine. I also love the little dies to make the crates even more detailed.







No comments:

Post a Comment