Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Rustic Fence


It'a inspiration time over at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Check out the inspiration board below, give it a quick study, and dream up ideas of things to stamp and create. I used the Rustic Crate Bundle to make a rustic fence to perch a pretty pumpkin scene complete with sunflowers and corn cobs.


I stamped and trimmed four of the crate images to put together the fence. All the other images are colored with Stampin' Blends in an analogous color palette of Daffodil Delight, Pecan Pie, Copper Clay, and a touch of Old Olive.







1 comment:

  1. Lol, what a genius idea to make into a fence! Love it! Now this might just push me into getting the crate set after all, lol. And I love all the corn in the decorations - we used to do that when I was a kid to decorate our front wall!

    ReplyDelete