Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Just Swinging By


Look how sweet and spunky the Little Monkey Stamp Set is. I think this "just swinging by" card is playful and makes for a fun way to reach out to a friend. I created this using the sketch challenge below for Hand Stamped Sentiments.

I decided to color the stamped images with Stampin' Blends. For the monkeys I used SU100, SU200, and Light and Dark Petal Pink. For the tree branches and leaves I used Pebble Path, Lemon Lime Twist, and Lost Lagoon.


The black and white patterned paper is from the Zany Crew 12" x 12" DSP pack. I love the graphic look it lends to the card. I also love the way the Lemon Lime Twist details pop/look against the prints.














2 comments:

  1. So fun, Elizabeth - I just caved and got this bundle for my critter class, lol. Such fun coloring and papers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love how you put all of these elements together.

    ReplyDelete