Friday, March 10, 2023

Artisan Post #3: Enjoy the Journey


I was assigned the Enjoy the Journey Suite Collection for my March Artisan projects. Let me say "what fabulously versatile collection this is." It's feminine and masculine; it's great for card making and memory keeping. There is so much you can do.


This is a 4 3/4" square card based on Night of Navy cardstock. I did some ink blending around the edges with Gorgeous Grape, Starry Sky, and Night of Navy. While I had the ink pads open I stamped the greeting. I mixed in a little Fresh Freesia along with Gorgeous Grape and Night of Night to create an ombre of color. The runners were all cut from the Enjoy the Journey DSP. I added them to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.


This fold up accordion mini-album is created on one sheet of 11" x 8" piece of Thick Basic White Cardstock. I used the Alphabet a la Mode Dies for the "Half Dome" on the Window Sheet belly band and a hand stamped banner. I masked one of the images from the Enjoy the Journey Stamp Set to stamp the word "adventure." I did lots more masking of images to create custom pops of journaling inside the mini-album.



All of the stamped images are from the Greatest Journey Stamp Set.  For the ticker, clouds, tent, and shrubs I used the Greatest Journey Dies. And for the circles, squares, and banners were cut using the Stylish Shapes Dies.







No comments:

Post a Comment