Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Fall Inspiration Challenge


Take a look at the inspiration board below and dream up a little something to hand stamp. Orange hues are probably the number one color for fall and that's great. This time thought I didn't want to use any orange or coral as I wanted to pop the greens and yellow colors. For this Hand Stamped Sentiments inspiration challenge I am sharing a wreath style card featuring the Ringed with Nature Bundle.


I traced a circle with a  pencil and used that line as my guide to stamp a variety of images from the Ringed with Nature Stamp Set. My ink colors include: Soft Seafoam, Pear Pizzazz, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, and Evening Evergreen.


I used the Tree Rings Hybrid Dies for the sliced log and for the greeting I used the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I used my Paper Snips to fussy cut the two berry and leaf images that hug the greeting. The tied bow under the greeting is a single strand that I pulled out of a piece of Silver Threaded Twine. A trio of white sequins were from the Adhesive Backed Sequins pack.







1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth, this is a truly lovely card. I love everything about it. Layout, color choices and texture. Cheers, Jolanda

    ReplyDelete