Monday, June 21, 2021

Stampin' Fancy Friday



This month's theme for the Stampin' Fancy Friday Team is to highlight one or more of the new 2021-2023 In Colors.  While I am loving all five of the new In Colors I did chose to mix Pale Papaya with a summery mix of Flirty Flamingo, Mint Macaron, and Evening Evergreen. 


I pulled out the All Squared Away Bundle and some "must have" super versatile die sets.  I use the Stitched Rectangles and Layering Circles Dies all the time.  For me those two die sets come in handy for all sorts of projects.  But getting back to the focal bundle on this card, All Squared Away, it's unlike any other stamp set and coordinating dies that I have.  


If you take a close look you'll see I used just a touch of Evening Evergreen Ink.  It's deep and rich.  I think it's a great alternative to using Basic Black.  It stands out and is bold and I like to use colors like that for greetings to help them pop.




No comments:

Post a Comment