Friday, February 12, 2021

#TGIF303 Miss You Donkey


For this cutie patootie donkey card I simplified the latest sketch from #TGIF303.  When I say simplified what I mean is I interpreted the layers in stamped and embossed images rather than pieces of paper and visually heavy die cuts.





For the bottom layer I used the largest of the Stitched With Whimsy Dies.  These new dies add just what they say, a fun boarder of "whimsical stitching lines."  Layer number two is stamped with the thought bubble from the You Are Amazing Set in Bermuda Bay Ink (stamped off).  


Last, for the smaller label layer  I included a fussy Darling Donkey colored with Stampin' Blends and a Magenta Madness die cut greeting.  The "miss you" comes from the Well Written Dies.  I should add that my Well Written Dies are well loved and well used.





No comments:

Post a Comment