Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Summer Nights Paper Pumpkin


This week my blog posts will feature the awesome Summer Nights Paper Pumpkin Kit.  I have made tons of projects using the kit and the Add On Card Pack to Make cards, party favors, and decor. Keep coming back to see what's next and tune in Friday, 7/31 for a Facebook Live Event where you can see it all put together in one festive display.


Let's start with one of my favorites with the Mason jar piece.  I simply cut the lid off to give the illusion of the fireflies bursting out.  In real life this card is so sweet and charming.  I added Gold Glitter Enamel Dots and the Night of Navy narrow trim from the Playing With Patterns Ribbon Combo Pack.


For this kit I busted out Mini Misters and filled them with rubbing alcohol and ink refills to add layers of spritzed color to the labels, envelopes, and luminaries.  This label was colored with Coastal Cabana and Night of Navy.


This next card includes a couple fireworks in the jar.  One is spritzed using a luminary as a stencil and the other is stamped with one of the images from the kit.


Most often I try to find a clever use for the tissue in the kit if the color works.  This aqua tissue was a great match so I added a row of pleated tissue to the inside of the front flap for a pocket style card.


Check back tomorrow for my alternatives made using the Summer Nights Paper Pumpkin Kit.


No comments:

Post a Comment