Friday, February 1, 2019

#TGiF197

Oh wow I have an epic fail here!!!  I blew the color challenge for this week at #TGIF197.  I mean how hard is it to get a three color challenge wrong?  Well, I managed.  For some reason I had it in my mind that Lemon Lime Twist was part of this combo, but clearly it's not. 



While I missed the Pineapple Punch entirely on this card, I do believe this is quite pretty.  I have added some of my favorites in the making of this card.  A touch of foil paper, Lovely Lipstick, to back the greeting and butterflies, splashes of Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, and touches of bling.


What might be tricky to figure out is my Coastal Cabana background.  It was quick and simple with the help of the "oil spill" image from the Geared Up Garage Stamp Set.  I randomly stamped the image with full strength ink and then some more after stamping off to get a lighter color.


I did use a few of my favorites to complete this card all of which you ca find in the Occasions Catalog.  Both the Well Written Thinlits and the Rectangle Stitched Framelits are included along with the Butterfly Duet Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment