In September's Paper Pumpkin kit, Layering Leaves, there are some fabulous stamp images. My absolute favorite, and maybe even an all time favorite, it s the "keep calm and be thankful" greeting. Truly when we are aware of all the things we are blessed with each day we are much more calm and that can keep is in a giving back kind of mood.
For this card I started by taping a piece of Watercolor Paper down to a heavy piece of chipboard. Taping the paper down is the best way to keep your paper from curling. It also can give you a cool boarder if you paint to the edge. You can see I did just that in some areas.
Tips for this card:
1. Card base is Very Vanilla Thick Card Stock with a top fold.
2. Tape watercolor paper down to your work surface.
3. Stamp the large leaves with Cherry Cobbler then smear the ink with an Aqua Painter.
4. Restamp in same area with Perfect Plum while paper is still wet.
5. Stamp greeting with Cajun Craze and Cherry Cobbler on Watercolor Paper and cut out with Stitched Shapes Framelits.
6. Add a cluster of leaves from the Layering Leaves PP kit, a piece of Copper Ribbon, and the greeting using Stampin' Dimensionals.