Friday, September 1, 2017

#TGIF123 Colors for Fall

We have a fantastic combo of colors for fall at our #TGIF123 Challenge this week.  We are working with Early Espresso, a rich neutral tone, with Peekaboo Peach, a warm happy hue, and with Soft Sky, a cool tint.  Together these three colors are a perfect autumn palette.
For my spin on the color combo I created a subtle wash with the Soft Sky and the Peekaboo Peach on Shimmering White Card Stock.  The Soft Sky was too pale so I bumped it up just a skoash with Pool Party ink.  Once the watercolor wash was dry it was time to stamp.
 I reached for the Happiest of Days stamp set and Early Espresso ink to create something kind of cute and easy.  I kept it all simple and layer free to keep the focus all on the stampin'.  I did add a dash of Dazzling Diamonds Glitter and some twine.  At first I used some Linen Thread, which I liked, but then I saw my Peekaboo Peach Bakers Twine and switched to that.  I don't know which one I like best  I guess you could say I am a little bit of a twine slut ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment