Tuesday, April 7, 2015

A Quirky Card

It's color challenge time over at Hand Stamped Sentiments and this is a fun one.  It's actually perfect for guy cards which is what I started out doing and then... I added them pom pom trim.  It quickly went from a cool masculine card to a quirky and spirited card.  Once I tacked on the trim with Mini Glue Dots there was no going back, so I kept going and embellished with Basic Rhinestones.

The chevron image is from the Work of Art stamp set.  I inked it up with Stampin' Write Markers from the color challenge and stamped it on a Whisper White card base.  I used the Hello You framelits to cut the three "hellos."


4 comments:

  1. Super card, Elizabeth . I really like the linked letter L in hello.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the feminine switch, pompom trim is awesome! I also love how you looped the "hello"s together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative! Love how you took these colors and created a fun card.

    ReplyDelete