Tuesday, March 3, 2015

She Was Shakin'

I just love this shaker card and this is a simple way to create a bit of movement.  Just stamp a window sheet and tape it down over a puddle of sequins.  I used Sticky Strip to tape down the window sheet and then covered it with Sweet Sadie washi tape.

The background design is a piece of Smokey Slate cardstock that I water embossed with the Ampersand TIEF.  To water emboss start by applying inks directly to an embossing folder, mist it with water or rubbing alcohol, add a piece of cardstock, and run the folder and piece through the Big Shot.  Each time I water emboss it come out completely different but always super cool!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is lovely! I'd forgotten about the water embossing technique - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete