Monday, March 3, 2014

Kaleidoscopin' Out My Stuff for Monday

After being totally inspired by a blog post by Ashley Marostica I went to work stampin' a stash of fun things featuring the Kaleidoscope DSP.  You see I need samples for a booth I will be co-hosting with my upline Tami Waddell this month.  We will be at the Pleasanton CA Scrapbook Expo sharing lots of inspirational samples created with stamps and accessories from the Occasions Catalog and many of the Simply Created Kits. One of my assignments is the Kaleidoscope DSP and I have been thrilled to play with this paper pack.  Everything from the colors to the patterns got me stoked to get to stampin', but when I sat down to get working my mind went blank.  Then I found Ashley's blog All I Create and started by casing her layouts.  Let me just give a big huge shout out to her for being my inspiration.  I made so much stuff over the past several days I don't even have anything more than a tiny scrap or two left of the Kaleidoscope DSP.
My first card is a super close CASE to one of Ashley's, I loved her layout so much that I had to make one for myself.  For my focal point I grabbed markers to coordinate with the Kaleidoscope papers to ink up the "love you so" image from Geometrical.  I cropped the image with the Word Bubble Framelits and added one of the Hardware Clip Essentials
Here is another card that is clean and simple in it's look.  the colors are straight from the Kaleidoscope DSP, however that is not DSP on the card.  It's a piece of This and That Washi Tape.  The tape is a perfect fit to mix and match with Kaleidoscope DSP.

Stop by tomorrow for a another batch of cards.  Wednesday I have a scrapbook pages to share, Thursday a couple 3D items, and both Friday and Saturday I'll show you some super cool decor items.  See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Love all your fun projects! The paper is really fun! Thanks for the shout out and I hope your booth contribution was a success!

    ReplyDelete