I thought I would share a somewhat funky and chunky card today. I started with a Coastal Cabana card base and then added a panel of Silver Foil Paper which was texturized with the Framed Tulips TIEF. For my focal image/embellishment I added a Winter Frost DSP tree made with the Designer Rosette Bigz XL Die. An added bit of bling, bakers twine, and a button balances the stamped banner. The "holly jolly" image comes from A Banner Christmas stamp set and was stamped with Silver Encore ink.
Pop on over to Create with Connie and Mary for a super charming FREE tutorial by Deb Currier. You can also enter to win another chance at winning blog candy. Don't delay click over and see! You could be a winner of a full subscription to the Winter Collection of Create with Connie and Mary. This is what the Winter Collection is all about:
- 4 FABULOUS weeks filled with wonderful ideas just for the upcoming December Holidays!
- One of these weeks...Card "Create"tions...24 cards seen ONLY by our subscribers
- One of these weeks...Last Minute Gift ideas!
- Our projects are ONLY available to our subscribers...we never show the collection projects online (ONLY the Preview Projects are shown)
- EACH project has a full downloadable PICTURE tutorial that continues all the information you need to recreate the project!
- Less than $1 per project!