You can see from the sketch I put a bit of a spin on the challenge. Instead of an oval panel overlapping the upper larger rectangle panel I opted for a greeting. Let me give you a quick rundown of the details for my hand cut arrow card.
- Sand a piece of Basic Black card stock with a sanding block.
- Use the "direct to paper" technique with a Whisper White ink pad.
- Hand cut a jumbo sized arrow using a square punch and a piece of This and That Epic Day DSP.
- Hand cut an arrow using a square punch and a piece of Lucky Limeade card stock.
- Stamp the geeting from Word Play with Whisper White ink and emboss with White EP.
- Assemble pieces to the card.
- Add Epic Day This and That washi tape.
- Add a Silver Designer Button with Bakers Twine from the Boutique Boxes kit.
- Spritz with Gold Glimmer Smooch Spray.
Do be sure to hop over to the Hand Stamped Sentiments site and check out all the super cool takes on this challenge.