Friday, October 19, 2012

Postage Due Shimmer

A while back I shared several cards made for a swap group of which I'm a part, this is the last of the set I created.  There is a group of eight of us who are each assigned a suite of products to design and make four different cards for each member.  I had the Fan Fair suite which includes the Postage Due stamp set.  The Fan Fair DSP was the motivation for the color combination, and let me tell you this is not a typical palette for me.  What is totally me is the use of the Frost White Shimmer Paint, which I dabbed onto the stamp.


3 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, this gives an entirely different look to this set!! I love that soft shimmery card and all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth, this is such a pretty card! I love the soft palette, and I can only imagine how much prettier this is in person!

    ReplyDelete