Thursday, August 30, 2012

Blog Hoppin' Scavenger Hunt

How about this totally cool color combo from Create with Connie and Mary?  Seriously I love it.  Another thing I love is a good Simply Scrappin' Kit and the elements on my card today are from the Razzleberry Splash kit.  I only have a few bits and pieces left from the jam packed fabulous kit, but enough to make a few more cards.  I do have to share that I started with pre-inking my Framed Tulips TIEF.  I have said it before that I am nutty for pre-inking--I just like the look (a lot).
Check out the Flourish Frame--they are gorgeous!

Want to see fabulous fall and winter projects and learn exactly to make them?  You should become a subscriber to Create with Connie and Mary.  It's a fabulous subscription series which includes five weeks of holiday tutorials and challenges.  I should also mention my word of the day is subscription.  And, I can't say it enough that this subscription is going to be awesome.  Click on over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more about our scavenger hunt and win BLOG CANDY.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love how these kits make such quick and fabulous cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love all the different elements you added.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never cease to amaze me! Just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to say I really love the flower on this card. And, thank you so much for having me as a guest designer on CCMC this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. I love the layers and texture this card has.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love your use of the flourish frame...I need to use them more often! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card. This is a great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny how I just used the leftovers from the same kit to complete a card I haven't posted yet yesterday! I like the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! I just love the layered flower and the fantastic, colorful backgroun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, as usual, Elizabeth! Love that big die in the background and pretty flower!

    ReplyDelete