Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Preview Day 4 and a Pocket Card

How about a pocket styled card for someone special?  I started with an open end envelope and layered all kinds of cuteness on top.  For the inside I made a giant tag.  I put this card together a while back using a Simply Scrappin' Kit called Tea Time.  When the new Stampin' Up! Catalog came out I totally checked out the newest kits.  I did order the Pinwheels on Parade kit and I have a project I am working on for Create with Connie and Mary that you can see if you join and become a subscriber.

I love these kits because you get TEXTURED card stock, Designer Series Papers, and tons of sticky embellishments.  For my pocket card I tucked a super sweet scalloped paper ribbon under a strip of Pool Party Seam Binding and I also used a couple scalloped ovals from the kit.  I stamped the greeting and the tree which I embossed with white EP.  Look close at all the pearls.  I got a little crazy.

Today Debbie Henderson over at Debbie's Designs has a super cool project for you...she is also giving away some blog candy! Make sure you stop by and leave a comment on her post for an entry to win a free subscription to the New Catalog Edition as well.

Don't forget that the Early Bird Special is still going on through June 16. If you sign up now it's only $24.95 for 30 exclusive projects! That's a great deal so click on over to Create with Connie and Mary and get signed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment