Monday, November 7, 2011

Convention Inspired

For today I thought I would share another card crafted by the amazing Julie Beltramo.  She and I both loved a card very similar to this one which was demonstrated at Convention this past summer.  I am so glad to have received this one in our swap.

Julie used the Stitched Stockings stamp set and the coordinating Stockings Builder Punch.  When we swap we do things a bit different that the regular ol' swap.  There are eight to nine of us in the swap and each of us is assigned a stamp set to feature on our swaps.  With that set we make four different designs and then copy them eight to nine times for every one in the swap.  In the end I receive up to 36 beautiful full cards to showcase new stamp sets in the mini catalogs.  Julie's set was Stitched Stockings.  I have one more of hers to share, but I'll save that for another day.

Enjoy, Elizabeth

P.S.  Fabric Friday will return this week.  Look for a new and special Spice Cake fabric project set to post on 11/11!

1 comment:

  1. That green looks So nice with the silver glimmer paper! I love the clean lines too.

    ReplyDelete