Monday, September 5, 2011

Do the Math

Yes, it's back to school time and I just have to say I am glad it's not me!  My son is a freshman in high school and the only math class he could get is Trigonometry.  I can't remember any of that math so I guess he will not be getting any tutoring from me.  Instead I will create stampin' tutorials.

So, here is the math problem for you. 
Holiday Mini Catalog from Stampin' Up! + Create with Connie and Mary = Fabulous Tutorials


My card that I have posted here today was made using my very favorite new stamp set from the Holiday Mini called Piece of Poison.  We featured this set in our booth at the Santa Clara Scrapbook Expo.  I love it and if you want more holiday ideas join us at Create with Connie and Mary.

Be sure to check out the Create blog to get your free preview tutorials starting tomorrow, September 6th. 

Happy craftin',
Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. darlashelton@hotmail.comSeptember 5, 2011 at 3:48 PM

    OOOOooooohhhhh! I love halloween cards! and I love those black and white lollipops!! Where on earth did you find those? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Halloween creations! I am so happy I came across your blog. You have some amazing ideas!

    ReplyDelete