Friday, August 26, 2011

Fabric Friday

For today's Fabric Friday post I am sharing a super sweet runner I made using one pack of Beau Chateau Designer Fabric from Stampin' Up!  I was able to easily cut 45 large scallop circles from the three fat quarters int he pack.  Each row has 15 circles making three rows.

To construct the runner I first stitched the long 15 piece rows.  When I stitched them together I matched up and sewed a seam to include five scallops.  Next I pressed open all the seams.

To assemble the three long rows to form the runner I matched up and sewed a seam to include six scallops.  I know that may sound confusing but you will then have two scallops in between each seam to form the little "peek a boo" openings.

My runner here was used to add some sweetness to one of our sections in our Santa Clara Scrapbook Expo Booth. 
Enjoy and happy craftin, Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment