Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Trio of Fun Colors

If you are a subscriber be sure to join in the fun over at Create with Connie and Mary and design a card or project using this vibrant and happy trio of fun colors.  If you are not, you can still go to Create and see all of the designers cards for this challenge.

I wanted to come up with a cool use for my Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die and I think I found something a bit fun and funky.  What do you think?


****************
All Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Hope & Strength

Inks:  Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, & Wild Wasabi

Papers:  Whisper White, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, & Wild Wasabi Cardstocks

Accessories:  Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die, Daffodil Delight 1/8" Ribbon, White Bakers Twine, 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" Circle Punches, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Moonlight Smooch Paint

4 comments:

  1. Your "funky" layers are adorable and so are your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ruffle look that it made! I will need to give this a try - really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the ruffled edge on this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elizabeth,
    I love this card!!!It is so cute and the "funky" ruffles are adorable. TFS. Eunice B

    ReplyDelete