Thursday, April 21, 2011

Something Old, Something New...

something borrowed, something blue.  That's right my happy Easter basket fits the old wedding poem.

I used an old (SU! retired) Sizzix die called Flowers for the handle of my basket.  As a handle for a box or such is my absolute favorite use for the die, so I had to use it.  My new item is actually a sneak peak of a brand new stamp that will be available in the Summer Mini Catalog from Stampin' Up!  It's called Hello Blossoms and is a single stamp which is super cute.  It spell out "hello" in the flowers.  Usually I borrow stamps and dies from my mom, but this time she is borrowing my Box #2 XL Bigz Die to make some of these cute baskets herself.  And blue, can you see there is one blue gummy bunny in the middle of the basket?

There you have it--old, new, borrowed, and blue.  What could be more fun?


Happy craftin, Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Super cute - I love the handle! We always find a great idea for those retired things, once they're retired huh?! Have a great Easter - and save me one of them gummies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and great project! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete