Monday, January 24, 2011

Sale-a-Brate Free Stamps Come On

There's a party going on starting in just a few days.  Yes, it is that time of year for the FREE STAMPS from Stampin' Up!.  Have you seen the SAB Catalog and the great products you can get for FREE!  Here is a sneak peak of the new stamp set called Punch Bunch.  You can get it for free with a $50 purchase which SAB starts on the 25th.

I put this card together as a sample for SU!'s Leadership Conference which was last week in Nashville.  The color combination is a departure from what I normally do, but was inspired by the Ice Cream Parlor ribbon.  I had these candles on my kitchen counter so I decided to ad them to the card.  What seemed to be a simple idea took several attempts to get them to stick.  I used Sticky Strip, Glue Dots, hot glue, and Mono Mono Multi-Purpose glue and found that being patient with the Mono Multi-Purpose glue with a bead of hot glue was the way to go.

Don't forget to pop over to Create With Connie and Mary.  The subscription series includes project ideas using the free stamps and accessories featured in the Sale-a-Bration sale of all sales!  It is not too late to join the series.

1 comment: