Friday, November 12, 2010

Final Inspection

Isn't this Candy Cane designer series paper inspired house the cutest? This house was in our booth in Sacramento and lots and lots of people had to pick it up and check it out. They were surprised to learn how easy they can be made with the Design-a-House kits from Stampin' Up! I wish all houses could come together and be finished as fast as these.

Last week we had our final inspection on our home. Hooray everything passed! I asked the inspector when our first inspection was and guess what........it was in February of 2004. It has taken almost eight years to add on 1000 square feet to our house. It has been worth the wait (although grout and a shower door in my bathroom would be nice--maybe I'll put that on my Christmas wish list).

No comments:

Post a Comment