Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Colour Q + Sweet Sunday Sketch = Pretty




Using the Colour Q and the Sweet Sunday Sketch challenges I put together this very dimensional thank you note. I made it with my friend Elisabeth in mind. She brought over the best homemade salsa the other day. She used her own garden tomatoes, peppers, and corn. And let me tell you it is yummy.

Going back to my card. Did you notice it is upside down? Not intentionally, but I glued my first panel down and then realized I glued it backwards which made my card open on the left. So, to fix it I just flipped it 180 degrees. In person the card is about 3/4" thick with all the dimensionals, but I love it that way. I say, "bring on the lifty uppy things and keep them coming."



Card Recipe:
Punch Potpourri & Short and Sweet stamp sets
Elegant Soiree dsp & Soft Suede cs
Butterfly punch
Boho Blossoms punch
Basic Pearls
Early Espresso, Night of Navy, & Marina Mist markers
Marina Mist 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
Shimmer Paint (spritzed all over)

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Beautiful card! And to think, I just removed the butterfly punch from my order to get a stamp set instead! I'll have to get out the scissors!

    ReplyDelete