Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Vintage Swap


So, I decided to try something new this year at Convention. I joined an organized swap. All I had to do was to make 12 of the same vintage styled full sized cards. I totally would do it again. All of the swaps I received were very nicely made. My favorite touch on this card, which is the one I made for the swap, is the pink scallop trim edged with Dazzling Diamonds glitter. I used the napkin ring piece on the Perfect Setting table die in my Big Shot for the scallop trim.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Elizabeth! I LOVE this card!!!! I don't have the table settings die, but I've seen some of the great stuff you've made with it so I may have to break down and get it. I really love how you layered the top note die onto the card as well.... okay, I love the whole thing! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...this is just Fabulous! I love All these elements together. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, anyone would be lucky to receive such a beautiful swap card! Love the hint of pink :D

    ReplyDelete